Sunday, April 25, 2010

25th April 2020

Lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know.

- Anthony Robbins-



Alhamdulillah. I feel good. To be where I am today is something that I will appreciate the most. It is something that I will never regret. Today, I attended C2E reunion. In fact, it is the first reunion for this particular program. The series of this program was really astounding and rejuvenate me. It was an eye opener that I can say change how I perceive things and I can see different perspectives of life with positive insights.


To be in a room with a humble and down to earth multi-millionaire, with several doctors, professors, motivators, tuan haji, expecting mother, professional photographers, bussineswomen and businessman was an opportunity to grab for. The feeling was like ooh lala..it could not be explained. I was like mesmerizing every single person with every achievements they have. This is the power of visualizing. I believe if we visualize good things, good things will come to us.


Later, towards the end of the program, I have been given several opportunities to make my dreams come true. To be with humble people, it will be a waste if we did not use the chances given, thus, we have to dig every single opportunities and chances that might be good for us. I am glad to be in that crowd. Alhamdulillah, it is a good stepping stone for me and my friends. It will be a good starting point in our life too. InsyaAllah.


Thank you for all the wishes and the doa. May Allah bless us. Amin.


p.s: I am looking forward another 10 years in Mecca. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs