Sunday, April 11, 2010

please stay.

“Na, thank you. I appreciate you being friends with me. Never could have asked more.”
(MSMS, 10 April 2010)


Alhamdulillah. I am happy and satisfied with my life. I could have never asked for more, too. I believe when we do good things to others, eventually good things will come for you. The same goes to ‘kasih sayang’. When we kasih and sayang, let it be sincere and not hoping for any paybacks. Kasih and sayang people around you, appreciate them, be fair to them and you will be happy. For me, being fair is by putting something to its own place. To relate with people around us, being fair does not mean that we have to give the same amount of kasih and sayang to each and every of them. But, we have to be able to give them appropriately according to their own place. I sayang each and every of my friends, but maybe the treatment will not be the same, NEVER. I am sorry for that. It is just about the feeling may be the same but the way I show it may be different.

I love making people happy. I love to see their smile when something surprises them. I love to see they are excited over something. I love them when they dream big. I love them the way they are. I would do anything to make it happened. Nothing would stop me, InsyaALLAH. As long as they are happy, I will be happier than that. However, nothing will last forever. To think about the end of my journey is just a corner stone, I kind of unhappy. The thought of losing them, terrified me. But, I believe that this is not the end of the road. It is just a branch where it will lead us to various roads out there. So, I have to be well prepared that they are not leaving but finding their own purpose of living in this world. I must be proud and support them. Well, people come and go but friendship stay, and I believe in that. By the way, this post should be dedicated to someone though that person might not read this. That person is one of my best friends.

Dear you, we argue. We sometimes fight. We sometimes have different views. We sometimes get mad with each other. We sometimes get annoys with each other. But that does not matter. What matter to me is that you are someone that I can depend on, trust and someone who believes in me. I do not care what people may think about us. I do not care if you are using me. I do not care. What I care most is that you are the person I knew long time ago. You make me cry. You make me laugh. You make my life more colorful. Dear you, Thank you for accepting me the way I am. Thank you for be able to stand with me all these while. Thank you for being a great friend. Thank you for being a great listener. Thank you for being a good motivator. Thank you for being a great bank where you have to listen and keep all my stories. Thank you for just being there when I need you the most. Nothing else will I pray for you except for your happiness. I am looking forward and hoping you will find your true happiness. I will be happy to see you happy with your life. I hope you will be able to achieve your dreams and I believe you can do it. Do not dwell a lot on your past, it is just a history for you to ponder and learn in order to be success. You have the charisma. You have the talent. You have something to share. You have something to offer. You will surely touch one’s life. I have faith in you and I will be waiting for the good news. All the best wishes my dear. InsyaAllah. Amin :)


2 comments:

  1. haha. suma tgh musim bercitation sana sini ngeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The sweetness of friendship."
    (Napisah Abdul, 2010)


    hehe..demam thesis kot..berjangkit..

    ReplyDelete

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs