Thursday, May 6, 2010

Saya di Alam Fantasi

It's been 4 years I'm in this fantasy world.

A lot of things I've been through.

I learnt many things.

Sadness.

Happiness.

Suffer.

Love.

Hatred.

Heartbroken.

Etceteras.

From a girl to more mature lady.

From a mere student to a student teacher.

From just friends to closer friends.

Sometimes it just hurts me to be in the fantasy world which I know that I will have to open my eyes soon. very soon.

I have to wake up.

And, be prepared to face the reality.

With a prayer that the reality may not be that hard on me.

Let's move on.

Though it may hurt me later.

I will learn to cope with it bit by bit.

Please let me go.

=)






No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs