Sunday, August 8, 2010

Distance makes the heart grow fonder

Though we are separated by the kilometers, hours and states but with the technology that is just a click away, it would not makes us far. However, that does not mean that we do not have to meet and catch up things together. Somehow technology may ruins us as rumors may spread their wings without our notice. The things that we want to convey may not be received well. There may be some twists here and there as it pass through lots of stages in order to get the news. There are times we may and may not believe the love ones as the power of technology is too powerful. I do not blame technology as it helps us a lot. I just feel sad when some of us take it for granted. Why don't you fully use the technology while you can? Why don't you take it as a stepping stone to be closer to your dearest? Why don't you manipulate it in order to win people hearts? Why would you just sit and makes us waiting? Seriously, I don't blame technology and not even you. It is just all about me, the one who takes things for granted.

By the way, thank you for make it happened. At least you proved me that distance truly makes the heart grow fonder. I owe you for making me believe and feel the pain of heartache. Nonetheless, the presence of the very important people in my life has enlightened the days of my life. I feel like hugging but could not managed to do so. I am sad that the goodbyes were not that beautiful to be remembered. I hope that there will be enough time to hug and love soon. Thank you dearest. And to you miss beautiful, lucky to be you. Treasure each moment together. May the Almighty bless both of the souls. I am very happy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs