Tuesday, November 23, 2010

mixed mode sama tak dengan mixed mood...

The title seems like I'm pursuing my masters degree whereas it is nothing to do with it. I have lots and lots of things in my mind that I do not know how to let it go. It is annoyingly disturbing me mentally, emotionally as well as physically. I have decided on something when another thing happened which makes me to have my second thought. Confusing isn't it?? I, myself do not know how to explain this.

I keep on thinking why on earth this thing is happening to me. And, I do not know what to do.

I have lots of things to write but I just do not know how and what to write.

I forget things easily nowadays and I am very worried about it.

I feel like hugging my friends at the moment.

In fact, I have been writing this entry from afternoon and I can only publish it at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs