Wednesday, January 5, 2011

IF I LET YOU GO Westlife

Day after day
Time passed away and I just can't get you off my mind
Nobody knows I hide it inside
I keep on searching but I can't find

The courage to show to letting you know
I've never felt so much love before


But once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out

Chorus:
But if I let you go
I will never know
What my life would be holding you close to me
Will I ever see you smiling back at me?
How will I Know If I let you go?

Night after night I hear myself say
Why can't this feeling just fade away

There is no one like you
You speak to my heart
It's such a shame we world's apart

I'm too shy to ask I'm too proud to loose
but sooner or later
I've got to choose

And once again I am thinking about taking the easy way out

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs