Wednesday, January 26, 2011

today is better than yesterday

Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah. I wish to have peace of mind and soul yesterday, and today Allah grants me with calm and peaceful mind. It makes me believe that when we put effort or in my case extra effort, InsyaAllah the outcome will be a blast.

Dear kids, can you please behave just like today. I will be extremely thankful for it. Let's enjoy the limited time that we have and hope for the best for your future undertakings.

"Miss, thank you for the ilmu"
"Assalamualaikum Miss"


There's big smile from ear to ear on my face =))

2 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah. gembira utk hanna! ^__^
    harap yaya ade student camtu jugak nnt.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks miss yaya manis. no yaya, i hope you'll get better students than mine =))

    ReplyDelete

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs