Saturday, June 18, 2011

wedding bells..

Not me obviously..heheh..my bestest friends are getting married soon..quite a number of them.. I am beyond happy for them..May the union will be blessed forever! To my dear punching bag, I wish you the best for your life. May the coming marriage will make you happy eternally. Indeed, this is what I have been wishing and praying (dreaming, too)  for you. And, He listens and answers my prayers. Alhamdulillah.

Dearest bestest friends, May Allah bless you and partner for the whole of your life. Please produce lotsa cute and adorable babies so I can be their cutest aunt in the world..hehehe..


p.s:please pass me the baton and the aura(s) as well..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs