Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pictures of busy weekends.

For the past two weeks, I had been busy with lots of things. Happy things for sure despite of whatever bad things that had happened. Because I believe life is too precious to be given up! Here are some pictures that hopefully can tell the stories..

1. 7 - 9 July 2011. A return journey of 24hours from Merbok, Kedah to Ipoh, Perak to Teluk Ramunia, Johor. A solid single driver!!! Yeah! I broke my own record!!!


This is yours truly with tiring face!

Yours truly, again! Berangan okay!!! haha

With the Bride, Kak Ira.

The d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s wedding cake!

My partner in crime, my beloved sister, Akak. This is one of the successful dangerous poses that we  took while heading back from south to north. and please noted that I was driving..hoho

2. 14 - 17 July 2011. A return journey of  many many and many hours from Merbok, Kedah to Ipoh, Perak to Gombak, Cheras, Ampang and Putrajaya. Though terrible things happened but I enjoyed my stay there. Thanks Akak, Maksu and family!
This is my little angel, Adik Kudik. We were at Pesta Floria, Putrajaya.  Maksu, Angah, Abang Chik, Azie and Akak, THANKS!!!

This is Abg Chik and his adik, Adik Kudik.

Here are Maksu and beloved children, Angah, Abg Chik and Adik Kudik.

THE KAZENS. From left: Me, Azie and Akak.

Yours truly with my partner in crime.

That's it. Now I'm back for work and I have to attend a course for these two days. Well, there are lots of things to be written and to be vomited here. I have not been posting anything for quite sometime. I miss to write again here. But , somehow, there are certain things that we should keep by ourselves. Certain things that only certain people should know and not the entire world. I am okay at the moment, I think. But I hate that things change to be upside down. However, I believe in Him. There must be something good at the end of the day.


p.s Thank You!

p.p.s. Allah jarang beri apa yang kita minta tapi Allah akan beri apa yang terbaik untuk kita.

2 comments:

  1. "Because I believe life is too precious to be given up! "

    I like, be positive. Allah will give whatever is the best for you. Bebeh, rinduuuu.. Nak hangout lagi next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeeeee ^o^

    most welcome. love.

    =*

    ReplyDelete

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs