Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow


Shakespeare Quotes:


Macbeth:
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.



***

Me:

For tomorrow I promise nothing but with the hope that Allah guides us all may lead me to the right path. As I may take things for granted. Or even keep on repeating the same silly things.
Yet, I hope deep down inside my heart that this will make me or at least show me the right way to become a better khalifah.

I may hurt you in anyways as I have flaws here and there so I beg for your forgiveness. Please Please and please forgive me. 

It may be hard. It may be difficult. 

But I choose not to stay. Anymore.


***

Al-Qasas (28:56)

28:56



Indeed, [O Muhammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guideswhom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.
Sahih International

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs