Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Miracle in Cell No 7

I have been searching for this movie for quite some time. But it just happened that I do not get the opportunity to watch it until yesterday my friend gave me the links to it. And, as expected, I cried buckets throughout the movie.

This movie portrays the beauty of love between human beings. The love that can kill. The love that can soften the frozen hearts. The love that can change people. The love between a father and daughter that is beyond all the imperfections. All of these are possible with the power of love.

It is definitely a great movie! Here's the link if you want to watch it:





Source: Mr Google



Please watch it, then you can have your own verdicts. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs