Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Unrequited Love



A friend told me that she likes my clear box of folded paper roses and she asked me the reason behind it. It took me a while because I have lost the thought of it. I was struggling to think any of it and to let it out. I know I have the reasons of doing it, but being asked spontaneously, I lost all the reasons I have before. Then, I figured it as the resemblance of beauty. That beauty should be kept well and hidden. But nahhh... No its not! I told her, maybe its about the one sided love. An underprivileged state of being able to love but not to be loved. 

Hence I ended up with this piece of mind:





Okay I better continue my work or I might stay here forever with so many thoughts to write. =P

Have a good day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs