Saturday, January 3, 2009

cendawan...

salam maal hijrah n hepy new year...it's been some time i havent pay a visit here..so many things had happened and i wouldn't able to make it here..i guess let it be inside me...new sem has started but i don't have any courages to go back shah alam...apart of me want to stay home and have long life holidaying but the other rest of me want to meet up my friends as i am missing them so much..i am not ready to be back on track of studying...i am not ready to be put under pressured again as i don't get enough rest yet...haha...but, here i am...already in shah alam after escaping few days of classes...hehe...another two days, i'll be in faculty and it means that i have start study...well. i'll try my best but it is not consider as promise k....


p/s:i got a new baby named CENDAWAN...welcome to the club!!hopefully with the existence of cendawan, i'll be more excited to study and gain knowledge...insyaALLAH...thenx to my aunty who made my dream comes true...i really love you and so ssorry for troubled you so much...i'll appreciate it and take a very good care of it...

p/s/s:pity to my POK BOM as i had accidentally left him at Ipoh...already missed him now...it's ok, i'll be there to pick you up in another 2 weeks...

1 comment:

  1. haha...u neh kn, dr dolu2 mg sgt la patuh, luhur, lurus....i loike...pe je yg i suggest or kasi ke, surely u akan redha sepenuh ati kn?kn?n here 4 again...d cendawan n pok bom... haha...well, i hrgai sb u hrgai nama2 yg i kasi...heheh ;p

    p/s:welcome 2 d club too...4 my new lil angels...beruang, and pok do!!!

    ReplyDelete

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs