Thursday, May 13, 2010

this is it

It's over. Finally, it is the time to say goodbye. Yesterday was the last day of the Finishing School Program which I ended going for two walk-in interview. The first was with Merapi Indah Sdn Bhd. The interviewer which is the director of the company itself, Ms. Hedayati, is such a nice person. I am looking forward to be in their team if God wills. The second interview which was not an interview actually as we were just dropped in our resume and chit chatting with the company representative, ESL language center. Then, I was supposedly going for MARA, but I decided not to go as I was not prepared and nervous. haha. What a waste!!!

Still, the experiences gave me a lot of new insights. I am glad to be a part of the program. The sessions and the speakers were good enough to make my life upside down, in a good way obviously. I have to think and think and think what is the best for myself and people around me. I do not want to be a selfish person which I only care about no one else except myself. Everything I do or going to do will affect one another. Life is full of choices, so I have to CHOOSE! Every choices I made will have consequences which later I will glad or regret making it. However, it is all the process of life and learning. World is only the stage of our performance. Despite of all the eagerness for the program and the interviews, I am kind of sad that it is the end of our journey for the new beginning. Once I stepped out from the faculty, I am no longer a student, insyaAllah. (Hopefully I would not have to repeat any subjects. I want to graduate with dearest friends at the end of this year). We may see each other again after this and we may not. 4 or 5 years are not a short period, we have been friends for quite a long time. It will be hard for me let any of you go. And, I am sure I will be missing my friends badly. There will be no more of the same experiences as we lead our own future. I am praying for the best foe every of us. May Allah bless us and the relationship will last forever.

Oh, by the way, I have sent my Academic Exercise to my beloved supervisor. It is such a lovely feeling once you have submitted your thesis. The feeling is like the burden you have been carried for quite some time has now finally released. It makes me feel like doing hula hoop, or I want to dance gracefully, I want to sing beautifully and I want to shout out loud. At the end of the meeting with beloved supervisor, we shakes hand and hugged each other. I almost cried as we have been together for 4 years. She taught me a lot during my studies years. She is the lecturer, she is the counselor, she is the supervisor and she is also the mother. My deepest appreciation goes to her, Assoc. Prof. Hajah Zaiton Ahmad. Thank you. Thank you. I love you.

We will see what's waiting us in the future!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs