Friday, June 18, 2010

Torn between...

I am quite lost as I do not have internet connection these days. I can feel that I am lost. I could not update myself with current news be it about my friends or the world news.

Currently, I am torn between two things. Initially, I have a plan for myself, the future thingy plans. However, after I learned that I am offered to do it, I do not know what to do. This is not what i have planned before but it is rezeki from Him. Thus, I am afraid of making the wrong decisions. What if I would not get offered after this. For sure I will regret it later.

Time does not wait for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs