Tuesday, July 20, 2010

heartbroken

It is weird isn't it? In my previous entry, i was falling in love again but i beg to differ now. I am officially heartbroken. I am depressed of my current situation, enough said. There are lots of things can be considered as the factors of my broken hearted. Financially, emotionally, physically and lots more.

In term of financial, what can i say is that I am dead poor. This is not what I want to be. I want to be someone else. I need to think again of all the decisions I have made. Maybe I have to take the U-turn instead of heading straight to nowhere.

The emotion part, as usual I am not as strong as I always thought. I am weakening day by day. I need to refill the fuel in order to move on. But, as you concern, the fuel price is increasing and getting expensive nowadays. And, as I have financial problem as stated above, it makes me unable to buy the fuel of my heart. I know that I have to let it go but it is not that easy to make it done. It takes a lot of courage which I am lack of it at the moment. I did not have the courage to be friend with her as you have warned me not to do so. But things are different now. I am disturbed. I have to bare with it alone without you knowing it and it is hurt. Only God knows how much I love you and this relationship but for the sake of your life, I am willingly to pull back. Let me be the Miss Peace Universe.

Physically, I have problems with myself. I do not have the confidence to be in public. And, with this finger that still has stitches on it, I can't move a lot and do things that I want to do. I want to recover soon.

And, there are lots more that have been haunting me which contribute to my depression.


Okay, enough for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs