Friday, December 31, 2010

New year, new me hopefully

2010 is getting to its end. And, we are going to bid farewell very soon. Though it has been a wonderful year and lots of memories carved in it but life must go on. With no regrets, we are supposed to look up for the new term. As Islamic calender has already started its new year, now we are going to go through another phase of new year.

I am hoping that 2011 will be good and nice to me though I can foresee lotsa bumpy roads awaiting for me. Wait will ya? Let me sip a cup of tea before I am meeting you kay!! I promise, I'll behave and be good.

Owh, I AM A STUDENT again!!! yeah! Hopefully I can finish everything that I have started right on time. Thank you for the prayers everyone. I owe all of you too much especially my family and bestest friends. You know who you are kan? I do not have to mention here because I love uols! And, to You, yes, you my dear. Thanks a lot for making my dream comes true. I really really owe you big time. Wonder when would I be able to  pay your good deeds. May Allah bless you!!! <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs