Wednesday, December 8, 2010

post grad

Ok fine, too much on graduation aite? it seems to get a bit boring aite? fine. FINE. FINE! I promise you that this will be the last entry on my graduation, at the moment. hehe.

After a tiring and sweaty convocation day, we as in a few of my friends and I decided  to do a photoshoot. The convosession photoshoot. Yeaaahhhh! So, on the next day as early as 8-ish am, we were already there ( UiTM Shah Alam) waiting for the photoshoot session. During the first few hours, there were 2 brilliant photographers (Hareez Hafni from Tampak Karya and Ammar from Foto Enak) who patiently assist us to do some poses here and there. We were quite awkward at first but after loosen up a bit we were getting on it. Later, another brilliant photographer Syahiran Sukardi joined us and the session getting more and more fun and enjoyable. Here are some piccas!

me + MARINA+ WAHEEDA + AFIFAH + FATEN + KAK FEE
Look at my happy face. I am too excited since the graduation day. =)

KAK FEE+ me + WAHEEDA +MARINA + FATEN

me+MARINA+WAHEEDA+KAK FEE

Later, I met with a few friends while I was waiting for my bestie, Mak.

with HANNAH & EHAN

with FAZIRUL

with MY DEAR LIYANA

with BELOVED MAK A.K.A FARHANA

Oppssie. Not to forget, if you have made your family been waiting for you the whole day i.e in my case my sister and my beloved mother. tehehe, you have to redeem back their time with a quality one. So, on the way to go home on the next day (a day after the photoshoot), I decided to take them to IKEA.Yeaahh! Just so you know, we live in Ipoh so it is not a big deal for them for not going to Ikea yet. Luckily my mom and sista like it and love the place so much. Indeed, my mom asked me to go there on the alternate day.I am very happy to spend our quality time there. I don't feel bad anymore..hehehe.

my beloved mother.

sister and mak.

when will be the time eyh?? hehe

the moment.

hehee..

HOHO. TAKEN FROM MY SIS' BLOG. thenx!


Till then, c ya around peeps!!!

xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. alaaaa bestnyer photoshoot!gue kerjaan..patotlah jumpa hang tgh hari tuh..cissss

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..tu la, ramai yang xberkesempatan..sume sudah berkareer kan..hehe

    ReplyDelete

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs