Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My two cents

I just don't know but I do have these weird feeling towards love. I mean those puppy loves amongst our teenagers these days. I am not saying that I am against it but somehow it makes me think hard, really hard to compute their worship towards love. Some of them are hardly seen the world yet. How are they going to keep the feelings eternally? Again, I am not being skeptical as I do have some experiences in puppy loves during my teenage age. However, my love was cut into pieces which I could not able to patch it back.

Somehow, I like to share that not all of them are puppy loves. Some of them are indeed true love. I have seen lots of them who are happily married with their partner since forever tho. Indeed, one of my best friends is living her happy life with the man of her life which they have been in relationship since they were 18 years old.

The thing is, I am talking about today's youngster. How easy they can be with their partner. How they do not care to show their love in public. How brave they are to touch their partner's body with permission to do so. Caress, kissing, hugging etc. Are they happy to be doing that in front of others? Don't they feel ashamed of the elderly who are watching them? Not to mention the One that we should feel ashamed of.

Let say that you give your permission to your bf/gf to touch you and at the end of the day, both of you lead different path in life, don't you feel regret? Don't you feel sorry for your future husband/wife that they are not the first one? The privilege is gone.

Okay, this is only my personal view. I might be on the right track or maybe not. I am sorry if this post is quite heavy and sensitive to discuss. Initially I just want to share you some of the teenagers' feelings towards love which I feel that they are too young to put promises. I am afraid that they will end up frustrated. They have such a long, long and lonnnggg way to go.

Sample one
"You're the only boyfriend who gives my heart some excitement and thrills. When I'm with you I feel like I'm out of control! You taught me how to handle life seriously, you taught me how to solve my problems and to face it without any fear... when I'm with you, I feel no fear, not even a single one"


Sample two

"Just promise that you will stay no matter how hard it will be.
Stay strong, remember our promise.
Fight until the last percentage of love.
Then we'll know that we've done our best.Only you, yes only you,
I'll wait for you I promise you ♥"

Sample three
You never fails to give butterflies in my stomach, you often repeatedly making me speechless, and you make me look like a small girl who is sooo shy confronting her crush. But for me it is more than that, because you are the love of my life. I promise you I’ll never stop from loving you, and I’ll never let go. Mark me, mark me.

So dear you, if you happened to read this, I am nothing against you. Instead, I am praying for your eternal love. I hope that your love would not be faded away. May your love life be blessed and legal soon. It just that you have to bear in mind, you have loooonnnnng way to go. Think about your future, your family and yourselves. When the time comes, I am pretty sure nothing would stop you. 

p.s: this post is a reminder to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs