Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Kitchen Musical.

I just watched it just now and I find this new series is interesting and yummy. It makes me salivating. haha. I don't watch any musicals before but I am going to watch this one. Even though I can see amateur steps and kinda stiff movements and expressions yet they are delicious to be watched. And most importantly, Christian Bautista is too  scrumptious to be wasted off..hahaha..

It is a Pan Asian Musical television Series starring by Stephen Rahman Hughes as Alex Marcus (the executive chef), Karylle as Maddie Avilon (sous chef and The Avilon's owner's daughter), CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA as Daniel Ray ( Maddie's childhood friend as well as another sous chef), Rosemary Vandenbroucke as Selena Argon ( the sommelier of The Avilon) and other actors & actresses. The Kitchen Musical is a product of Singapore and to be watched all over Asia and Europe.




Let's watch the appetizer of The Kitchen Musical. hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs