Monday, May 14, 2012

My Advice

I'm happy that I can give my two cents to a friend of mine who seems sad and frustrated over a friend of hers. I guess experience is (really) the best teacher. I hope Kak Linda will be getting better and manage to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Have faith and let He shows you the best plan. Amin.


"Kak Linda, though it hurts you but at least you have the opportunity to wake up rather than been waiting forever for nothing. I guess the feeling should be mutual. If only one side feels the love, being sincere and keep the friendship but the other side is running away, it would be a waste not for us but for them. Allah knows what best for us. Don't cry because they left. Just smile because they gave you a chance to find someone better. hugs!"


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs