Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tolong Jangan Jaga Tepi Kain Orang Boleh Tak??

Are you aware of everything that is happening around you?? Or are you choose not to know because for you people who knows everything is just like "tolong jangan jaga tepi kain orang bole tak" before you realized that not everyone is wearing kain at the moment. They might be wearing pants or maybe they are not wearing anything at all. So, how it is applicable to label them as 'jaga tepi kain orang?' okay.okay. Straight to the point people! Basically, if you are lack of knowledge or you are unaware of something or chooses to subjectively ignore information, that is what we call as IGNORANCE.

Do you think being ignorance is a good thing to do?? Well, for me it is not. By being ignorance sometimes you tend to hurt others unintentionally as you are not aware of their feeling etceteras. Let's see from other perspectives people. Okay. What if, your friend acted weirdly and you know something is not right. However, being you with your ignorance attitude, you did not attend to your friend's need as you do not want to 'jaga tepi kain dia'. And, the next day he died!!!! What would you feel??? Don't you feel guilty?? Aha. That's sound too tragic I guess. Okay. Let's find another example that is not that tragic. em em em....

Okay. This is for real, i guess. Let me come clean before any of you pointing fingers at me. Frankly, I am being IGNORANCE at times as well. Please do not blame me. It is easier said than done, right?? I know that ignorance it not a bliss but somehow I keep on repeating the same thing. Case in point is assigments my dear. I know to procrastinate is not good for your health but somehow I do it all the time. I tend to ignore my assignments and that shows that I am IGNORANCE too. Omaigod, I am condemning myself. *run away and hide*

Well, i am not writing this about you or even you. I am just writing about me. I have been neglecting my study, my assignments, my work etceteras all these while. I only have another week to complete everything before I can happily be at home with my beloved family this coming CNY holiday. But, even so, I did not do anything yet. After being IGNORANCE, now I have tons and tons to do. It is STRESSFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.... I do not know whether I am able to settle everything on the dot or not.. and, this is why I believe that IGNORANCE is NOT BLISSFUL. Thank You. :)

p.s: I have too many assignments yet I don't feel like doing it.


p.s.s: how many 'OKAY' did i used?? haha *tanda-tanda stress la tu*


p.s.s.s: Let's show some love by not being IGNORANCE by helping 2-year-old Adik Ammar Danish who has suffered from Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) since birth. He really needs RM12,000 to pay the deposit for the surgery to close PDA. "Hulurkan Tangan, Ringankan Beban"

3 comments:

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs