Saturday, February 19, 2011

at the end of the day, everything would be just fine. just fine.


“The easiest way to not get hurt is to not care. But that’s the hardest thing to do…”

I thought I can bear the pain. But, then again, I fall down on the ground. The lowest ground. Again and again. I thought that I am strong. But, again and again I am not. I thought I will be the happiest person on earth, but I will be lying to myself if I say that I do not get hurt even a bit out of it.

But, worry not, I know what should I do. I know my limit. I will be smiling and try to understand so that you can be happy. By then, hopefully I can get back my happiness. By the way, indeed, I am happy at the moment.

“Berkasih sayang kerana Allah, benci membenci juga kerana Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs