Saturday, July 30, 2011

Off men and women

This is about marriage.

I have read something on this topic which makes me realize no one is perfect. How perfect is perfect may vary from one person to another. We may perceive different views than the others. They may have another perceptions compare to us. Depends...

About my reading, I've that no matter how bad or good men and women before marriage do not make or change anything. Because what most important is the attitude right before akad, during the akad and the life after marriage. If the man or woman is not good, bad attitude and whatnot, who knows what would happen and they might change to betterment. Being judgmental is not healthy.

I myself is being judgmental. I think I have to let it be and hoping for the best because He knows what best for us all.


Love.Love.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs