Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Just You


These are some of my lessons that I shared today. I did not plan any of it. But these are my reflections on the activity that we did together. Some of it, I can tell that, my concern for them.

I told them:

We are all unique.
Even our thumbprints are not identical 
with one another.
So I said to them
It is okay to be different.
It is okay to take the road not taken.
It is okay to be unique.
It is okay to be just you.
You don’t have to be like the others.

And it is okay not to belong. 
Be brave and venture the world.
And don’t settle for less.

***

I really hope they can remember some of it. 
Live their life to the max and enjoy it while they still can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful mind + beautiful soul = beautiful you

Read more: http://www.pengerindu.com/2011/12/dapatkan-facebook-like-fanpage-popup.html#ixzz28HHMQhBs